Cindy Cichosz Statewide Conference Award Application
Pay it Forward
We lost a great member of the Wisconsin payroll community last year. Cindy Cichosz was a mentor, supporter, volunteer and most importantly a friend to many of us in the Wisconsin payroll chapters. She was always willing to lend a hand help a Chapter grow, mentor a fellow payroll professional or give career advice.
We are sponsoring an award in memory of Cindy. The winner will receive:
- Free 2022 Wisconsin Statewide Conference Registration
- Two night stay at the Wilderness (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 1 Year National APA membership
Three payroll professionals from the National APA who are not members of the Wisconsin chapters will review the applications submitted (without names) and select the winner. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing. The award is not transferable to another person. Following the acceptance of the award, the local chapter Boards will be notified.
- All answers must be completed by the deadline date.
- Question weighting
- Question 1 - 20% - Chapter Involvement
- Question 2 - 20% - Accomplishments
- Question 3 - 40% - Professional Goals
- Question 4 - 20% - Letter of Recommendation
Complete application and referral with signed and dated letter by deadline date is required. No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Must be a chapter member in good standing of one of the Wisconsin chapters for the current year when the application is due. The application deadline is July 22, 2022.
To apply, please click here.